* We dont supply return labels. Return shipping is at the customers expense, expt for faulty items.
* We will gladly accept return of full price, unworn,unaltered and undamaged merchandise.Items must be in original condition.
* Any item returned to us damaged in any way cannot be refunded or exchanged.
sArnE’london reserve the right to deny a refund, credit note or exchange if the merchandise does not meet our returns policy requirements once assessed.
* sArnE’london recommends sending return parcels via registered post/express post with tracking as we are not liable if your return is not received at our address. If your parcel goes missing you will be required to provide two pieces of documentation; a proof of delivery at our registered address and a scanned image of the signature obtained upon delivery. If you cannot provide this information, sArnE’london will not be held accountable for any losses.
Where and How to return your order?
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN AN ITEM, PLEASE WRITE TO US ON
If you need to return an item, please contact us as soon as you recieve the item to request authorisation to send back to us. We can only compensate you for the return postage cost if you have firstly advised us of the issue/fault and received authorisation for the return, so please ensure this is done before you send any items back to us.
How long will take to process my return/exchange?
Once your order has been received at our warehouse you will be notified via email, and your request processed.
We offer free shipping for the first time exchange, for any second exchange shipping is at the customers expense.
* REFUNDS: Please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed and up to an additional 5 days for the funds to reach your account depending on your payment method.
* CREDIT NOTES: Please allow up to 7 business days for processing.
Overseas customers must notify sArnE’london that they are returning their item within 7 days of receipt and the item must be received back within 21 days of the day the item was received (Not date of purchase).
* If items are returned to us outside of the 21 day timeframe a credit note will be processed as long as the item/s are in original condition.
* If a customer does not claim their item and the item is 'returned to sender' a credit note will be processed for the transaction.
* Shipping is non refundable and we do not supply return labels. Return shipping is at the customers expense.
We strongly recommend 'tracking' be purchased for all returns as we will not be held liable if your item is not received.
* Please note that if you are returning items to us from an international location a Customs Declaration form must be completed and placed on the package. It is also very important that you label the items as 'returned goods'. Failure to do so will result in the package being held in customs with charges applied for customs duty. The parcel will not be released and forwarded to us unless you the customer pays these fees. If you do not pay the fees, the parcel will be returned to you by the UK Customs Dept.
UNCLAIMED or REJECTED PARCELS:
Parcels that are returned to us as 'Unclaimed' or 'Rejected' by the customer on delivery will not be refunded. The customer will be issued with a credit, note valid for 12 months.
We provide full tracking for all parcels (via email alert) and it is the responsibility of the customer to 'track' their item and ensure they are available to sign for the parcel.
Monies will be refunded back into the account used to make the original purchase. Shipping costs are non refundable.
* Refunds are processed as reversals of the original payment, ie. If paid via credit card, we will refund to the same credit card. If paid via PayPal, we will refund to your PayPal account.
* We cannot exchange or refund items purchased through our stockists or other online retail stores. Items must be returned to the original place of purchase.
* Gift Cards/e-Vouchers/Credit Notes are non refundable. If an item is returned that was originally purchased using either of these a reversal will be processed.
* We do not refund against Gift Cards, Credit Notes or E-Vouchers.
Please note we do not exchange bespoke items
If you wish to exchange your purchase for another item, we will provide you with a credit note to be used against a new purchase. Any additional payment can be made at checkout, as per a new order.
* All credit notes have an expiry date of 12 months from the date they are generated. Any additional payment can be made by completing payment details as per a new order.
* We offer free shipping for the first time exchange, a second exchange is at the customers expense.
We thoroughly inspect all items prior to dispatch and advise customers to contact us within 48 hours of receipt of their garment if they suspect that an item may be faulty. If possible we also request that the customer send us an image of the 'fault'.
Please be aware that sArnE’london items exclusively handcrafted, minor imperfections can be sign of the artisanal nature of the product.
Please ensure that you have notified us that you are returning a faulty item on .If you need to return a faulty item please contact us and request authorisation first.
* Goods are deemed faulty if:
a) the goods are damaged when the customer receives them
b) the goods show a distinct manufacturing fault
* Please note that garments that are damaged as a result of wear are not considered faulty.
ALL DELIVERY TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE
The delivery times below refer to items in stock; delivery time may change sustenbtislly for bespoked producs
Regular Post ( UK) £10, 3-5 business days
Express Delivery (UK) £15, 1-2 business days
Express Delivery (International) £15, 7-10 business days
DHL - flat rate of £30, 3-5 days delivery - (This option is not available during the Xmas / New Year period)
* Please note that delays may occur in some countries due to customs processing.
* We cannot control the amount of time a specific country takes to process a customer's order and backlogs do regularly occur in some countries such as Russia, Canada, United Kingdom and most European countries.
International Customs Charges
The prices within the online store DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other customs charges you may incur. These costs are imposed by your local customs office and are outside of our control. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with your country's customs charges and levies prior to placing an order. These duties are charged once an order reaches its destination (delivery country). Cost of duties will vary widely from country to country and cannot be predicted by sArnE’london. All charges are levied by the local government agency and no margin or profit is taken by sArnE’london. We recommend contacting your local customs office before ordering to avoid any unforeseen charges.
* We strongly recommend 'tracking' be purchased for all returns as we will not be held liable if your item is not received.
Please note that if you are returning items to us from an international location a Customs Declaration form must be completed and placed on the package. It is also very important that you label the items as 'returned goods'. Failure to do so will result in the package being held in customs with charges applied for customs duty. The parcel will not be released and forwarded to us unless YOU the customer pays these fees. If you do not pay the fees, the parcel will be returned to you by the UK Customs Dept.
* International customers may be able to claim back any Customs duties and charges when returning an item through their country's relevant authority.